Our colocation solutions are the easy, affordable answers for protecting & accessing your data. Whether you are planning for a Midwest disaster recovery or just need space for one server, please contact our amazing Toledo, Ohio IT Support and Sales team to ask your pre-sales colo questions. We’re always here for you.
CISP is the most trusted name in Northwest Ohio with our signature Data Center. We own and operate our facility, with a 2N+1 Redundancy. Our colocation services will keep your business-critical applications always on.
Your data is always available, and our helpdesk is too. Our support engineers keep a constant watch on the entire system while providing you with the answers and instructions you need at any time (day or night) from our Network Operations Center.
- SSAE 16 Type 2 Audited
- Full, Half & Quarter Racks Available
- Redundant HVAC (multi-Liebert units)
- Several upstream bandwidth providers
- Camera facility surveillance
- FM-200 Fire Protection
- Access Control (magnetic and bio)
- 24/7/365 Monitoring and Technical Support (Staffed building 24 hours a day)
- Dual UPS feeds, each fed from grid power or a separate generator (2-N+1 or S+S)
We provide the cabinets, PDUs, redundant 120v or 240v power, multiple upstream connections for internet access, 24/7 remote hands & monitoring, redundant cooling, and top notch security.
You provide the servers.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and get a quote or schedule a tour of or facility and data centers.